Glass and cristals from a long time have shown their versatile and adaptable nature with their exceptional mechanical strengths.
For this reason the glass and crystal manufacturing requirements are in continuous evolution, especially for quality and precision of working.
Robots can be used for several applications in glass manufacturing, but especially for:
• Mechanical working (holing, bevelling, polishing, etc.)
• Handling and re-positioning of glass slabs
• Robotics working stations, for several jobs.
• Loading, unloading and interlockings of lines or machine centers.
• In-production-line handling and re-positioning
• Palletizing and storage.